Monday, December 14, 2015

Crest 3D White Strips 1 Hour Express

This post is to do a review on the Crest 3D White Strips 1 Hour Express:
 
In the past my go to white strips were the Crest White Strip Classic. I would use them one or twice a year depending on how I felt my teeth were looking. I could always see results.
 I started using the Crest White Strips when I got my braces removed back in 2011. I just wanted something to spruce up my teeth since I had been brace face for so long.

It has been a little minute since I have used white Strips. I was in Wal Mart when I saw the Crest 3D White Strips 1 Hour Express. With my graduation coming up, I felt my teeth could use a little umph when I'm walking across that stage.
These are the individual strips. Each pack contains a top and a bottom.

The strips are simply to use. The strips are not to be placed on freshly brushed teeth. Beware that for some they feel a little pain when using this product. I'm really hoping this product gives my teeth a little more life. Not that my teeth are just dull and yellow... Here is a pic of me, while my teeth. No filter added.



 Hopefully I see some results and I am able to come back with a good report.





No comments:

Post a Comment