Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thanksgiving (check)... Now Christmas

 
Hello December,
 
On Thanksgiving Day I posted on my Instagram that I was not able to blog due to my hotel not providing me with cheap meaning free Wi-Fi for my laptop. Now that I am back home, it seems kind of late to be posting about Thanksgiving soooo yea moving along..

Christmas time is quickly approaching with the Thanksgiving holidays behind us, people are now going to start buckling down on purchasing gifts. I tried to start early this year, butttt.. it didn't exactly work out. Out of about 14-16 people to buy gifts for, I was only purchased about  4-5 gifts. a lot of my shopping will be done online. I love online shopping simply because I can do it in bed. however, I love going shopping because I like going home with my items/gifts right then. It gives me some excitement.

If you are anything like me Christmas shopping is stressful. I always want to make sure that my family and friends LOVE not like their gifts. When I wait too late it just adds on the pressure.

If you are unsure of what to get some of the important people in your life check a few of my ideas....



HER:
Got What You Want Cognac Ankle Boots
 


NEW! The Sleepover Knit Pajama
MICHAEL by Michael Kors Selma Medium Satchel
 

Frosted Cranberry

 

kate spade new York Women's Metro Dot Bazooka Pink Leather Strap Watch 34mm 1YRU0770






HIM:



 
Armani Exchange Men's Diamond Accent Black Leather Strap Watch 46mm AX2171
 

Half-Zip Cotton Sweater
 
Armani Exchange Men's Dark Brown Leather Strap Watch 45mm AX2506
Polo Footwar Wyndings Boat Shoe
Lauren by Ralph Lauren Burnished Leather Bifold Wallet





I hope this short list of item helps someone. If you have any good items please leave the info below...





- The Boujie Belle







2 comments:

  1. Trying to figure out why that Kate Spade watch is giving me so much life lol! Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink just catches the eye. lol I'm considering it as a gift for myself. && thanks :)

    ReplyDelete