Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015: 365 of 365

2015 Review

For me 2015 started off rocky and at the end it was a little tricky. Overall however, 2015 has been a pretty good year. I can honestly say that it has taught me many lessons that I plan to carry into 2016. 2015 has been a great foundation year for me as far as growth is concerned. I really believe it has been a time of preparation. I believe that in 2015 I began a journey of growth and self understanding. I do know that my journey is not over and I am even more excited to see what 2016 has in store.

Here is a short list of the few major accomplishments of 2015:
I graduated college.
I got a boyfriend.
I created this blog.
I made a move to Shreveport and got my own apartment.
I went to my first NFL game.

I don't partake in the "New Year, New Me" or the "New Year's Resolution". I do however believe in simply creating goals for yourself. Yes, people there is a difference.In 2015, I created and posted my 101 in 1001 which was pretty much taken from my bucket list  Alongside that, I have other short term and long term goals scratched on sheets of paper waiting to be organized and rewritten. In 2015, I created a list of things I wanted/needed to accomplish and I succeeded. In 2016, I plan to do the exact same thing (which I will probably post). I have also came up with other ways to remember and hopefully reflect back on 2016.

All in all I am praying for a great year. I am praying that my life continues to receive blessings and that I am prepared for the changes that God is going to place in my life. I do understand that certain habits, people, desires, wants, etc will get lost in this time of growth. I am okay with that.

2016 is about significantly growing into my success.
I'll just leave this right here...... 
 Happy New Year...


No comments:

Post a Comment