Thursday, December 3, 2015

101 in 1001


Courtesy of Google

Mackenzie’s blog was one of the first blogs I “lurked” came across when I first started looking at blogs. As I viewed her blog I saw her 101 in 1001 days. Loved it!  As I’ve stated before I am a huge fan of list. Being the list lover that I am, I thought why not take my bucket list and create a 101 in 1001. I started writing my list a while back and just never finished it. I initially wasn’t going to post my list, but then isn’t that what blogging is for. I graduate December 18th and I think this is another great way to remind myself of the goals (and wants) I have set for myself. Now some of the things on my list may be really simple while some are pretty big for me. I would love to accomplish everything on my list; however, if I don’t it’s not the end of the world. Besides there is always round 2.

Start: December 2015
End: August 2018

1.       Decorate my first apartment.

2.       Go to the spa

3.       Painting with a twist at least 3 times (Jan 5, 2016 Phe bday, ) (Feb. 13, 2016 VDay) (March 19, 2016 with Jai and his cousin)

4.       Go to the gym twice a week for three months.

5.       Visit a city I’ve never been to before (Hot Springs, Arkansas bday trip)

6.       Connect with another blogger

7.       Grow my hair

8.       Try 5 new foods.

9.       Buy a random person a meal (Purchased 5 hamburgers to give to the Homeless on the strip)

10.   Attend NBA game

11.   Attend NFL game (JB and I attended the St. Louis Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals on 12.6.15)

12.   Go to a gun range

13.   Start doing yoga

14.   Learn to use Photoshop

15.   Start and complete 5 series on Netflix

16.   Correct my posture

17.   Write a letter to myself to open in 5 years.

18.   Improve TheBoujieBelle

19.    Travel to a new state

20.   Travel out of the country

21.   Go to Bora Bora

22.   Attend a comedy show ( Saw Katt Williams: Conspiracy Theory at CenturyLink Center)

23.   See a drive-in movie

24.   Create an album of my graduation photos

25.   Find a beauty/skincare routine that works for me

26.   Go to the doctor to check on my constant headaches/migraines

27.   Study for and pass my GRE test  ( took my GRE test on 12.22.2015)

28.   Graduate with my Bachelors (Graduated on 12.18.2015)

29.   Attend and graduate with my Masters ( starts May 24, 2016

30.   Own a puppy (and don’t give him away)

31.   Take a trip for my 25th birthday

32.   Tell people about my blog (told 5 people so far)

33.   Establish a blogging schedule and stick to it

34.   Cook a dessert from scratch

35.   Go paint ball fighting

36.   Attend a concert

37.   Read 5 classics

38.   Watch 5 classic movies

39.   Go on a cruise

40.   Make 10 recipes off of Pinterest (1. Crispy Shrimp Pasta, 2. Shrimp Pasta alla Vodka, 3. Cheesy Enchilada Casserole)

41.   Read 30 new books and start back using GoodReads

42.   Create 5 How-To post

43.   Finish my vision board  (Jan. 1, 2016)

44.   Plan a picnic

45.   Learn to create and edit videos

46.   Try 5 different hairstyles (1. Bob

47.   Read for 30 minutes every night for  a month

48.   Create a Facebook page for my blog

49.   Learn how to properly work my camera

50.   Inspire someone to write their own list

51.   Volunteer somewhere

52.   Attend a wine tasting (

53.   Host a game night

54.   Create a budget and stick to it

55.   Start another savings account

56.   Read the Bible start to finish

57.   Go on a girl’s vacation

58.   Floss every day for a month

59.   Create and apply the blog design I want

60.   Get my palm read

61.   Watch the sunrise/sunset

62.   Grow my IG account

63.   Increase page views

64.   Have photos taken of me and my sister

65.   Buy a piece of furniture from a consignment shop and revamp it

66.   Move to a new city after graduate school graduation

67.   Rent cabin by the lake for a weekend

68.   Create and complete 10 Pinterest DIYs

69.   Start a favorite moments jar

70.   Organize ITunes library

71.   Purchase at least 10 items off of my Wants list (big or small)

72.   Build my credit up

73.   Be featured

74.   Attend a concert

75.   Go to a horse race

76.   Purchase personalized stationary

77.   Purchase some Nike work-out attire (3 bras and 2 pair of shorts)

78.   Update wardrobe.. (new dresses and definitely  new shoes)

79.   Join a professional organizations

80.   Attend a poetry/spoken word event

81.   Expand make-up

82.   Donate to Toys for Tots

83.   Spend a holiday in a different city/state (Dallas not included)

84.   Take a vacation with JB (JB and I went to Las Vegas with my brother and his wife in May 2016)

85.   Attend a blogging conference

86.   Save a set amount and take myself on a shopping spree

87.   Try 10 new restaurants (Warehouse, Trapps, Blind Tiger, Guy Fieri, Gilly, On The Border {FINALLY},

88.   Get my passport

89.   Visit an aquarium (Shark Reef Aquarium Mandalay Bay)

90.   Lose belly/tone  my body

91.   Attend a New Year’s Eve party

92.   Keep my apartment clean for an entire month

93.   Eat at a food truck

94.   Find my favorite perfume

95.   Journal for a month consistently

96.   Create a vanity area in my room

97.   Give my sister a bomb graduation gift May 2018

98.   Find my shade of pink lipstick

99.   Network more

100.                        Go to an amusement park

101.                        Save $10 for every goal accomplished


I plan to be consistent on keeping this list updated with my progress. Have you started a list? There is no set time to start. Any day is a good day to begin fulfilling your goals. When you do  please leave a link below so I can check it out. J

4 comments:

  1. Nice list. Your blog is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog and great list! I recently learned on 101 in 1001 on Pink Champagne Problems and I'm thinking of creating my own. Good luck with accomplishing your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You should definitely create your own. I'm glad I stopped procrastinating and did mine. Sending luck you way on creating and accomplishing your list.

      Delete