Sunday, May 31, 2015

Black and Floral


So I’ve decided to sort of document my outfits and outings on here as well. Which means that I/ am sort of playing catch up. There are many pieces that I will not be able to disclose the location in which I purchased the item….. Simply because I’ve had it in my closet forever (most likely never worn) and I cannot remember where it came from. You are probably thinking that if I look at the tag then I could tell you where I got it… But see the problem is I have a habit of tearing the tag off of items that have been in my closet for too long. Yea, it makes me feel better and less of a shop-alcoholic if I don’t see so many tags. Any who, ahead you should find outfits… some cute, some casual, some chic, some you may even consider ugly, and I probably do too but I also find the cuteness in it (you know what I mean?)
Okay first up on the list of Drecia’s Daily Wears…. Is this black flora print dress. I can’t remember where I got the dress from, but I remember it being $7 and I recall thinking I couldn’t let a $7 dress just sit there. I knew I could find a place to wear. As it sat in my closet for a while I grew even fonder of the dress. My little sister hated it, thought it was ugly, she couldn’t see the beauty in it that I could.

My cousin was graduating from high school (Congrats Damien), so I decided I would bring the dress out for his big day. I even got compliments on the dress….
 
 
 
 


 
As I stated, my memory doesn't allow me to remember where I got the dress from. The shoes are Steve Madden I got on sale when I went to Texas; however, they don't sale them online either. I have found some really cute other black shoes on their site though (here and here).
 
 
 
 
 
 
    - The Boujie Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment