Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Initial Review:Queen Plus Hair Products Co., Ltd- Brazilian Virgin Hair

So this post was technically suppose to be up not only a few days ago but also in video form. Being that this is a hair review I felt it would be better as a video. However, videos are not my strong suit at this point and will definitely take a little bit longer to learn to do.So the best I could do was these few pictures and a written description on my thoughts of this hair.

I ordered hair for my graduation which was on Friday (the 18th). I was ordering the hair pretty late in the game so I really needed something that was going to be here in a short amount of time as well as some quality hair. I didn't have 400 that I was comfortable spending on hair. (Yea I know I know you get what you pay for.) I have seen reviews and heard of a few people who have ordered hair from Aliexpress. I have seen some good and some bad. I knew coming in it could be a hit and miss ordeal.

I literally searched and searched. I decided that I wanted straight hair instead of my original thought which was body wave. I knew that I wanted a closure this time. I decided to go with a three part closure to give me a little variety. Looking for vendors who gave me a three part closure as well as straight hair helped me in narrowing down my choices, but I still had many choices.

Now, I'm very nervous about this three part closure because the few times in the past that I have had a sew-in, I had my hair out in the front and had a nice size bang. I like to have something to cover part of my forehead.


My choice:

Vendor: Queen Plus Hair Products Co., Ltd.
Title: Brazilian Virgin Hair with Closure 4 Bundles with Closure 7A Unprocessed Human Hair Weave Brazilian Straight Hair with Closure
Seller: Mary Su

- The first thing that got me with this hair company was that they offered a three part closure and they had a 10 day delivery guarantee. I ordered my hair on November 30 and I received it via FedEx on Friday December 4. Great timing..

Let's talk about the hair itself..

The hair is soft and I have ran my fingers through it and have yet to pull out any strands. The hair does have a smell but it isn't an "Oh my God this is unbearable" kinda smell. A quick was would definitely fix the problem. My first reaction to the closure was that it was short. The hair combined showed that it would give a full head.

So far I have no complaints with this hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment