Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Favorites #1

It's Friday and I'm gonna party and get my groove on..


Well not really.. It's pouring as I type this post so no partying for me tonight. Now, hopefully tomorrow will be another story. It's the start of my birthday weekend so I deserve to party. With the blog I decided to start something new, hence the title Friday Favorites. Here I'll list a Few or Five of my favorites for the week. Sooo this is the first post in the series I am attempting to start. Let's hope I can be consistent.

1. Grambling State University Homecoming is this week. The G-Men are undefeated in the SWAC. Go Tigers


2. Nasty Freestyle is my song of the year.




 3. I have been watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix.. This may be a favorite for a while...

 
 
 
4. Cat Attacking Dog Video. The cat cracked me up.
 

 
4. Although it is ruining my Friday, I love sound of rain when I am comfortable in my bed.
 
 
 
What are your Favorites this Friday??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment