Wednesday, December 9, 2015

St. Louis Rams Game

So if you are new to the blog...  HELLO!!!

Last recently posted my 101 in 1001 and I am happy to say that I marked off a goal on my list. On Friday I posted in my Friday Favorites that JB and I were heading to St. Louis.
 
 
 
Our hotel gave us a great view of The St. Louis Arch also known as The Gateway Arch. This is a 630- foot tall Arch. According to the website, this is the tallest man-made monument in the United States. Unfortunately we did not get a chance to take the journey to the top of this monument but maybe next time. It was just nice to fall asleep and wake up with this right outside my window.
 
The picture may not do the pizza much justify sorry.
 When we came to St. Louis back in October JB bragged about the Imo's Pizza. When we arrived on Friday night I was starving. Lucky for me with a touch of a button on the hotel phone I was able to get Imo's delivered. It was pretty good... or I was really starving.
 

We went to St. Louis to attend an NFL game (checks off lists). His favorite team is the St. Louis Rams. I was just glad to go to an NFL game. We went to the game, ate, and I talked smack. He was a tad bit frustrated they were losing.

Below is the video of kick off.

 
 
As you  can tel I was really excited to attend my first NFL game. It was even better because it was JB's first time as well. So we got to experience that together. I got many compliments on my Rams sweater that I ordered from NFL.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment