Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Let's Be Happy


 
Life is full of lessons. Some we understand quickly and others that take time for us to comprehend the purpose. Life is ultimately what you make it out to be. The first thing we have to realize is that happiness is NOT a destination. You will NOT wake up one morning and be completely happy and satisfied with your life. Don’t think that happiness will just fall in your lap. Being happy is a state of mind, it’s something that you wake up in the morning and decide to be. It is a choice you and only you can chose for your life. I mean sure you may be having a bad day, week, or even month, but doesn’t the overall good outweigh the bad? When you decide to be happy, you are deciding to love yourself and by doing that you are taking yourself on a pleasure filled journey.

Don’t get me wrong this message applies to me as well. I have my moments, even days where I just feel like something is missing. I am not where I want to be. However, I can honestly say that I am working on it. Maybe not a much or not as hard as I should but I’m definitely working. It’s progress.

Being happy is a promise we should make to ourselves. I mean a real commitment promising to love ourselves and commit to living happy. Will you slip? Yes, and then remember your commitment. It’s not something we should search for it’s something we exude. It’s a lifestyle. You don’t need the validation of others to give you a glow when you wake up in the morning. Don’t base your happiness on those people surrounding you. Being dependent on the approval of others will eventually ruin you. If they truly love you, they’ll love you no matter what. Love can’t be forced and happiness can’t be found.
 

Live Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment