Wednesday, June 10, 2015

FaceBook Throwbacks

So I figured out my Facebook information finally. When I log in I immediately went to the pictures. && OMG. I use to take a lot a lot a lot of pictures when I was in high school. Not just of me but of all my friends, at football games, at pep rallies, graduation, etc. I have many pictures. Pictures = Memories. But man, I looked a mess. Some of those I was confused as to why I even uploaded it to Facebook. Like did I not know I could delete the ugly ones.  
It is amazing to see the transformation that I have made from high school to now. The things I would wear, that smile, the horrible bangs. Eww. It was so bad I went through and  pretty much made every album private. I don't think anyone is going through the pictures ( I mean they have been public for like forever); however, I just couldn't bear not hiding those embarrassing photos.
I thought about posting a little transformation on here but uhhh yea I'm just not ready. Lol
 Do you have any embarrassing pictures of your Facebook???(I think my MySpace is pretty safe).



    - The Boujie Belle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment