Thursday, June 4, 2015

May Madness 2015

I have decided that I need to do something about this pudge I have going in my stomach area. I’m not necessarily getting summer time fine or anything. I just have accepted that I have gained a little weight and I want to get it off. It's not much nor is it that noticeable. But I can tell the difference when I look at my body.

Sooooo I have decided that I am going to attempt to shred these extra pounds and get my stomach right. It’s going to be hard. I am pretty lazy when it comes to exercising. When I am hungry and don’t feel like cooking, fast fried food is what I run to. Having to work out by myself requires a lot of personal dedication, but it has to be done. Hopefully I can stick with it.
For the month of May I plan to:
First, I plan to walk/jog/run 3-4 times a week. Cardio will eventually come into play
             
 

Secondly, I plan to cut fried foods, sweets, sodas (which I rarely drink anyway), and alcohol.
                  {Fried foods can be ate once a week… I mean I can’t just cut it cold turkey.}
                                 
Thirdly, I plan to drink lemon water instead of coffee especially in the morning time
                                            
 
Hopefully I can add healthier activities along the way. Remember this is just a start.
 
    - The Boujie Belle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment