Monday, June 29, 2015

Beignet Time..


So I had a craving for some beignets. We have a nice little coffee shop that sells beignets, however lately when I go my beignets seem to be burnt and I get little powder. I only go to the coffee shop when I am being lazy and don’t want to fix them myself. I should have recorded my steps in making my own, but the steps are written on the box and they are really easy to make. Although I will give a few pointers if anyone does decide to take my advice….
           1)      Instead of adding 7 oz of water add about 8 oz.
           2)      You may have to add extra beignet mix to get the right texture.
           3)      Put flour down on your work surface because the dough will stick.
I will admit that these beignets are really good, I have had some okay batches and some great batches. You have to make them yourself and find out for yourself. Here is the beignet mix that I use. I hope you like them as much as I do…..
 
 
Let me know what you think….



    - The Boujie Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment