Thursday, July 2, 2015

Puppy Fever :(

I love puppies. I have my days where I get puppy fever. I know I currently won't be getting a puppy anytime soon though. I probably will never have the time, I feel like I am always doing something and the times that I'm not, I feel like I am suppose to be. I can be lazy so I want to sleep all day, I can't do that with a furry friend around. but I do "want a puppy." I have the same questions that any normal person would have. Will I have enough time for him? How am I going to potty train a puppy?? Will I not be able to spend night out with friends? Will I not be able to take trips? Yea, all those questions ring loud in my head. It won't be any easier when I do buckle down and get one, but I will be taking that risk.

To satisfy my puppy fever, I look up pictures of puppies or if I have time I may visit a local pet shop. I look up different breeds and every other day I add another breed that I wouldn't mind having in the future. It will only make my future decision harder, but right now it I'll enjoy searching Pinterest and other sites for the cute puppies...















 
 
 
 
Aren't they just adorable??
 
    - The Boujie Belle




No comments:

Post a Comment