Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I'm a GIRLFRIEND now!!

As of July 12, 2015 JB and I have been talking for a whole year. The fact that I talked to someone everyday, consistently for a whole year surprises me. *pats myself on the back*  Just like my friends and everyone else, I am still shocked at that.
 
As of July 9, 2015 JB and I are officially girlfriend/boyfriend. Yea, we were talking for almost a whole year before we became boyfriend and girlfriend. I enjoyed that year. We were both comfortable with our non bf/gf relationship knowing what we were working towards. It was kind of like we were bf/gf just without the title as my friends and sisters would say.
 
 We went on dates every week, grabbed dinner/lunch/breakfast sometimes all three every week, he came and chilled every week, talked everyday, we go to the movies almost every week, met the family (parents, friends, siblings, cousins), random acts of kindness (compliments, buying gifts), etc

I however did in a way stress that he wasn't my boyfriend until he asked me to be his girlfriend. It wasn't that I was trying to rush him into asking me to be his girlfriend. I was really okay with what we had until we both were ready. However, I don't believe in assuming a title. Although we did things like we were in a relationship I was never confused on the fact that we were still just two people who liked each other, enjoyed the others company and so forth..

Anyway....
 

So now JB and I are official..
I figured he would ask me soon... I just didn't know how.. This is how he did it....





 
I thought it was pretty cute if I do say so myself. :)
 
- The Boujie Belle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment