Thursday, July 9, 2015

Texas w/ the Bday Girl 2015

So lately I have been pretty busy at work. A vacation is well deserved. After a week and a few days, my friend and I will be heading to Atlanta to visit our friend. My first time going to Atlanta so I am very excited. The tickets are booked so it is official. Prepare to hear about that in the future.






However, my first "fun" of the summer starts tomorrow (Friday). If you follow me on IG, then you know my sister's birthday was yesterday. I am taking her to Texas for a little fun. It was meant to be a surprise; however, I had to tell her when the plans had changed. Either way we are going.








The trip consists of my sister, cousin, and JB. Yea we are all excited. :). I had planned on taking pictures with my new camera, but it doesn't look like it will be here in time. Sooo this ol' iPhone will have to do. (The camera should be here for ATL hopefully!!). Any who, I have a busy day ahead of me, we are leaving early tomorrow morning; I haven't did any packing, got to do something to my hair, nails, and see my dad. Yea, a full day...







Enjoy your Thursday... :)





                                                                            
                                                                                      - The Boujie Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment