Friday, March 11, 2016

March Update and Friday Favorites # 7

For those that read my blog.... I apologize... I'll be the first to say that I have done a HORRIBLE job of being a consistent blogger. No excuses.. and it is definitely something that I plan to improve on, but let me update you..

I had an interview for a job and thankfully I got it. The same day as the interview I became sick for a few days. I moved back home with my mother. Initially, I didn't plan on living with her for a long period of time. However,  now things may be a little different. My sister booted me out of my room so I am in a smaller room with a smaller closet. It sucks, but I am making the best of it. I have storage bins and bookshelf galore in the room. I won't go into too much detail about the move back to my home (at least at this point). Just know it is an adjustment. I am waiting to hear back from graduate school as well as trying to see what adventures I can come up on this year. Thats pretty much a small update..... 

So today's Friday Favorites are coming from



There are so many shows and movies that I want to watch on here. There are really a lot of TV shows it just seems I just never have the time. I mean really there is not enough time in the day even to do simple stuff like sit down and watch a few hours of Netflix without messing with the number of hours needed to sleep.

Anyway,

1. If your an old reader then you prolly remember when I started Grey's Anatomy. This is really a series that you cannot get enough of. All the characters all have drama going on. They all in some shape form depend on the others and let me not forget all the love birds. Although I would like to think that I am pretty far, I know I have a long way to go before completing the series.

2. One Tree Hill is the show that I started randomly one day when I wanted a change from Grey's Anatomy. I used to watch this show when I was in high school and Peyton, Brooke, Lucas, Nathan and Hailey were all grown with kids and careers. So it is really interesting to see it from the beginning and how they grew up into their adult characters.


3. Jane The Virgin... Not really sure how or exactly at what point I started watching this series. But I did. I believe season 3 is currently on TV; however, I haven't finished the 2 seasons on Netflix soo I'm of course behind. The seasons are short and I think I am really close to finishing.


4. Scandal... Let me just say I am sooooooooooooooo far behind on Scandal it is ridiculous. They are showing a new season on TV now and I swear I am like 2 seasons behind. Two seasons ago school and social activities got in the way of me catching it on Thursday nights and I told myself I would catch up soon. The bad thing is soon never came and now I am here 2 (maybe 3 i dunno) seasons behind. I know I am just misisng so much action and scandal it is ridiculous.


5. Orange is the New Black... I have seen season 1 and most of season 2. So I just need to attempt to watch season 3. When the new season aired, it wasn't something that I just had to see which is why I haven't even resumed watching from way back when.

There are wayyy more TV series that I would like to watch on Netflix which is why I really need to buckle down and finish at least 3 of the above series that I have already started. I hear people talking about so many good series and I get upset becuase I know I really don't have the time to watch and complete.

 That is going to change. I'm not sure when exactly but at some point it will. It just has too.

So tell me what are your favorite series on Netflix right now?  If they aren't added to my list of "To Watch" I'm sure they will be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment