Sunday, March 20, 2016

Yummy Deep Fried Oreos

When I think about the fair I think about all the different mouth watering foods I get to eat. One of the treats that comes to mind is of course fried Oreos. Yes, *wipes drool* I know sounds delicious right. There are no fairs around right now. But, the great thing about fried Oreos is that you can make them right in your own kitchen. Don't know how.. Keep reading...

Ingredients:

18 Oreos
1 cup pancake mix
2/3 cup of milk
1 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable oil
1 egg
oil to fry Oreos
Confectioner's sugar

Instructions:

1. Add oil to a large skillet or fryer. Line a plate or cookie sheet with paper towels.
2. In a bowl mix together the pancake mix, milk, egg, and vegatable oil. Stir until all lumps are gone and batter has formed.
3. Dip a few Oreos into the batter making sure to cover the entire oreo. Place teh Oreo into the hot grease and fry for 2-3 minutes or until the batter is golden.
4. Remove from grease with slotted spoon or tongs and transfer to paper towel-lined plate or cookie sheet. 
5. Add Confectioner's sugar to your liking.
6. Enjoy :)

I made these a few years back. I haven't made them in forever until this past Sunday. They were so good I had to share with you guys. I hope you guys like it. Tell me what you think of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment