Friday, March 11, 2016

March Goals

So I am about 11 days late with posting my March goals. However, better late than never. So this month my goals are simple. But before I get into the goals of this month; I sadly have to say that I did pretty horrible on my February goals. When I fall off, I fall off.
Quick review of February's goals:       Work/Education:
1. Have someone review app - I had my mother review my application a few times
2. Submit Graduation Application- I didn't submit when I intended but before the deadline.
3. Find work- I do have a job!
Personal:
1. Continue to Workout/Exercise- My mother has a treadmill so I try to work out a few times a week.
2. Finish The Gentlewoman
3. Move out of my apartment- Did and made my mother's house a mess in the process 
4. Work on pages- I added a little to it here and there
5. Save money 
6. Play around with camera more
Blog:
1. Grow Bloglovin' Instagram and Facebook account
2. Post 1-2 per week



As I stated this month my goals are simple...
1. Try to take a trip before graduate school starts
2. Continue to exercise/workout
3. Blog... Blog... Blog...
4. Prepare myself mentally for graduate school.
5. Read Read Read.

What are your goals for this month??/

No comments:

Post a Comment