Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Favorites #3


 

Today is Friday…. I am so thankful to be able to see the end of another week. This week I will have house guests so I have to prepare for them to come over for the week. That includes cleaning up the apartment, grocery shopping (my fridge is bare), and preparing to stay up all night.  My grandmother’s party is this weekend and so is the GSU vs. TSU football game. I’m excited about the game. We will arrive early enough to walk around and eat at the fair.

Is it too early to put up a Christmas tree? Last night JB and I purchased a Christmas tree, decorations, and lights. It was late, but we put the tree up. This is technically our second Christmas, but it’s our first as boyfriend and girlfriend (yay!). It’s cool having the Christmas tree in my boring (for now) apartment. Now all we need to do is load the tree with gifts so it doesn’t look like a sad lonely Christmas.

As I said in the beginning…. It’s Friday…Which means another week of Friday Favorites..

1.       This favorite is from last Saturday. This year people’s costumes really were good. I think a lot of people really put a lot of thought into their outfits this year. Here are 2 of my favorites.
 
 

2.       Since I spoke of the fair… Fried Oreos are definitely a favorite. I really have been feeling like funnel cakes are worn out now days. Don’t get me wrong I love ‘em and I even have to try the red velvet funnel cake, but my first day at the fair I had to get the fried Oreos.
 
3.       Speaking of Saturday. My friend came down to visit and we took a trip to the mall. Went into Dillard’s and fell in love with a pretty little Donney and Bourke satchel.

4.        I have been looking at these moccasin flats by Michael Kors for a minute now. I got on Dillard’s just to look around and I see they have a price reduction. UHH yea score. I’m totally going to purchase these shoes once I get off work. I mean I’m already blogging illegally. Shhhh...
5.       I had to attend training today at work and this picture was on the front of our packet. Gave a little humor to my day.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment