Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Favorites #4

Hello......
Soo this week was a pretty good week. I didn't have work on Wednesday which definitely made my week go by much faster. I am literally counting down the days until graduation. I'm nervous about starting that whole journey.. However, I am so happy to have that marked off of my list. I mean I'll actually be a college graduate with my B.S.W. That's exciting. LOL

Moving on... Here are this week's Friday Favorites....

1. AKAversary.. Monday (Nov. 9) made one year for me being a part of the BEST sorority. One year down....Many more to go... :)

2. Here by Alessia Cara. I heard this song this week on the radio. I love it. I definitely think I can relate to the lyrics at times.

3. I have been wanting these type of boots for a while now. I saw these when my friend and I were shopping and she pointed out how cute they were. I would purchase them but I am trying to be more responsible with my money especially with Christmas around the corner. Not to mention the fact that I am currently jobless. But these are a totally win. Fulton Leather Riding Boot
             

4. My High School will be playing their first playoff game tonight. Even though I am a graduate I plan on going. Cheering on my old high school and watching my sister cheer. Go BEARCATS!!!

5. Sometime this week I was in WalMart and I picked up the V8 Strawberry Lemonade. I never really drink V8 drinks, but I love a good strawberry lemonade. It was actually pretty good. Good enough to make my list.




 So tell me, what are your Favorites of the week.?












No comments:

Post a Comment