Friday, May 27, 2016

Las Vegas 2k16

So it's the week after my trip to Vegas. I started summer school on Wednesday and I spent the majority of my day doing homework! :(

JB and I left early Wednesday morning heading to Dallas to catch our 11 am flight to Las Vegas. Got to Vegas, got bags, and caught the shuttle to the hotel. Once we got in the room we changed clothes and went in search of some lunch. We came across Guy Fieri's Vegas Kitchen and Bar. I ordered The Orignal Ringer Burger; while JB stepped on the wild side and tried the Bacon Mac-N-Cheese Burger. Both were really good. We walked around and later that night we linked up with my brother and his then fiancĂ©e (now wife).



 We went to the Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay

He had his eyes closed, I started snapping he opened and
when I finished he closed his eyes and laid his head down. lol






 Rode the High Roller and  witnessed a Las Vegas Wedding gambled, ate good (Maggiano's Little Italy, Brooklyn Bowl, Gillys, Grimaldi's Coal Brick Oven Pizzeria , saw the water show, got a caricature drawn, shopped at The Fashion Show Mall.


 

 The highlight of the trip would have to be when we went to McDonald and purchased 5 hamburgers and gave them away to the homeless people we saw on the strip. That was the most fulfilling part. It felt good to see the smiles on their faces because they received something that we may think is so simple.

JB and I enjoyed ourselves. On the last day he continued to talk about how he either wanted to move to Vegas or how he had to come back out here soon. He clearly really enjoyed himself  Below are some extra pictures that I took:
                        
These waterfalls are my favorite pics from the weekend. I love the way my camera captured them.
                        
                        


    


                    



No comments:

Post a Comment