Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Fave: Las Vegas 12 Days Away

LAS VEGAS BABYYYYYY!!!!!

I am SOOOO excited because in a few days I will be on a flight headed to Las Vegas, Nevada.  Going to Las Vegas is on everyone's bucket list (at least everyone that I know). I had planned to take the trip for my 21st Birthday, but things didn't work out right for the people I had planned the trip with. So it was a no go.

My brother called  me a few months ago telling  me that he and his fiancĂ©e were going to Las Vegas and asked if JB and I wanted to go. At the time JB and I were considering going to Florida with a group of his friends. We talked about it and decided that Vegas was a better trip. We started looking at flights and purchased our tickets in March through Expedia. This trip is like my vacation before school starts. I will be coming back home from Vegas on the 22nd and summer session I of graduate school starts the 24th.

One of the qualities that I love about JB is that he has the same mindset about traveling as I do. We both want to do it. There is no reason to NOT travel. As long as you plan and save vacationing and enjoying life can be easy.The money you are using to travel is money that you probably spend frivolously everyday. Money on fast food when you have groceries at home, purchasing shoes and clothes (and even purses), etc. Don't get me wrong have fun but do so on a budget and not everyday. My bucketlist is overflowing with places that I want to visit. Don't allow things such as bills to hold you back from making some of the best memories of your life. You won't regret playing the slots in Vegas, walking the streets of New York while eating a hot dog, or taking a picture in front of the Eiffel Tower. If you haven't make a bucketlist and start planning (and saving). If you have one, well start checking off a few locations.

Have any of you been to Las Vegas? Do you have any suggestions of places I must see and things I must do? I have searched and found a few things, but I would love to know of any great places we should check out.


No comments:

Post a Comment