Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February 2016 Goals

Hey Belles,

I hope the begnning of the year has been wonderful for you. So far my year has been pretty good. I went to Texas to see my sister perform at nationals (Cheerleading). Although they didn't bring home the jacket, they got 1st in cheer 2nd in dance and 10 in fight song. They did really good and I was so proud of my little sister. JB and I also made another trip to Missouri to see his cousin graduate from basic training.

I received some disappointing news regarding the job I was waiting on. Sooo now I am in the process of looking for a job. I must admit I have truly been enjoying my "staycation."

I wrote a list of January goals down; however I see that I never posted them. :(


Along with this new month comes a new list of goals. They are as follows:

Work/Education:
1. Have someone review app
2. Submit Graduation Application
3. Find work

Personal:
1. Continue to Workout/Exercise
2. Finish The Gentlewoman
3. Move out of my apartment 
4. Work on pages
5. Save money 
6. Play around with camera more

Blog:
1. Grow Bloglovin' Instagram and Facebook account
2. Post 1-2 per week

No comments:

Post a Comment