Saturday, January 9, 2016

If I Won The PowerBall.....


I normally don't get into the lottery because I know my chances of winning are..... well nonexistent. Yesterday JB and I went ahead and played. Today the estimated drawng is up to 900,000,000. *inserts shock face* Like I said, I know I'm not going to win.. but I definitely will never win if I don't play right..



A while back it crossed my mind, "What would I do if I won the lottery?" Then I got to thinking about what I would spend my money on? Who would I give some to? What would be my first purchase?


I honestly don't know what my first purchase would be. I mean I feel like I would be in shock I wouldn't be able to spend anything for a while. Just enjoying the thought of having all that cash... like would just want to stare at it. Butttt... If I had to pick, I would say either a major shopping spree or purchasing a new car. Typical answer huh....

 

 I thought I would create a list (in no particular order) of the top 20 things I think I would do with the money.

1. Purchase myself a new car (or 2...maybe 3)
2. Money put back to build myself a house
3. Pay for graduate school
4. Money to my sister (car, tuition, savings, spending)
5. Mom
6. Dad
7. Brother (and kids)
8. Aunts and uncles
9. Cousins
10. Friends
11. Church
12. Scholarship/ College
13. Non-profit Organization
14. Franchise
15. Purchase property
16. Shopping spree
17. Savings
18. Money back for my future kids
19. Money back for a future wedding
20. Investments


I wouldn't even know where to begin spending money. I mean it is a lot of money; however, spending carelessly would definitely make it leave fast. I do know that winning is life changing with advantages and disadvantages....

                 

 
 So tell me what would you do if you were lucky enough to win
the lottery??





No comments:

Post a Comment