Friday, October 23, 2015

T W E N T Y- T H R E E

Happy Birthday to me... Well this post is a little late so happy belated birthday...

I can't believe that I am 23 years old. I mean geesh. 23 is a big number. I feel like I should have accomplished much more than I have. I know that I shouldn't feel like that I mean, hey the twenties are figuring life out, not having it together.. after a little thought I realized I am not that old and I still have a lifetime of living to go (hopefully). Although I don't have a lot of stuff figured out, I am definitely proud of myself thus far.

TWENTY-TWO was an okay year for me. A few important deets are: I became member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., I started my last year as an undergraduate, interned at The Department of Children and Family Services, got my own apartment and moved to the “city”, became a girlfriend, I started TheBoujieBelle, took notice of what I really wanted out of life. With that being said, I am hoping that 23 will bring about more of a life transformation for me. I hope that I continue to grow and become who I aspire to be.
Because when I started this blog I didn't give myself a proper introduction, I thought it would be a good idea to do so now... with TWENTY-THREE facts about ME.....
1. I should hopefully graduate with my BSW in December.
2. I plan to attend graduate school (MSW) in the upcoming summer
3. I love the color purple
4. I love lipstick (mainly purple)
5.I am a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority,  Inc. and The Society of Distinguished Black Women, Inc.
6. I am shy, but I love meeting new people
7. People think I am boujie/stuck-up until they get to know me
8. I love to sleep but I never have enough time to do it.
9. I would rather sit in the house reading/watching TV instead of going out.
10. I love SVU, Criminal Minds, CSI, NCIS, and now Grey's Anatomy
11. I really want to start working out. I just never have the strength
12. Bora Bora is at the top of my destinations to go list.
13. I hate bras.
14. I enjoy watching sports.
15. I am attempting to transition to natural hair.
16. Dr. Pepper used to be my weakness.
17. I have a horrible habit of biting my nails.
18. I love Tyrese and Taraji Henson
19. I love the rain only when I am safely inside the house
20. I love sticky notes and lists
21. I absolutely love quotes
22.  I can be pretty stubborn.
23. Proverbs 31:25 favorite Bible verse
 

No comments:

Post a Comment